So I've been thinking about my New Year's Resolution, or rather I've been trying to come up with a resolution for 2011. Last year my resolution was to make a new dish each month, and up until October, I did! My items included a
Pepper Steak,
Spinach Stuffed Zucchini,
Black Beans and Rice, Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Two Pasta Dishes, and Mashed Potatoes. Even though I didn't make something for the final three months of 2010, overall, I did cook more. I actually make Black Beans and Rice on a pretty regular basis now. So with that I mind, I've decided to focus on food again for 2011.
This year, I will learn to cook dishes that I love to eat, but obviously, don't know how to make. I'm not going to force myself to cook one of these each month, but the overall goal, before 2012 rolls in, is to cook all of the following:
- Creamed Spinach
- Pulled Pork
- Guacamole
- Macaroons
- Tres Leches Cake
- Coconut Curried Chicken
- Enchilada Suiza
- Tiramisu
- Carmine Pizza (I'm determined to figure out a version of Bertucci's pizza that I can make for myself)
- Baked Potato Soup
If you've got any recipes for any of these delectable items...send them my way!
No comments:
Post a Comment